Medal of Honor Warfighter launched yesterday (Oct. 23 2012) and with it came a day one patch. Launch day patches aren’t unheard of even for big triple A titles like EA’s MoH. What is interesting is the hilarious length of the patch notes. Adding up all of the first year patches and updates for Epic Games’ Gears of War 3, which include not only know issues in the game but fixes based on player feedback and playlist tweaks, and there still isn’t as many line items as the day one Medal of Honor Warfighter patch. This isn’t your standard fix for a broken piece of net code or clipping issue within a character model.
Some of the highlights include:
- Fixed an issue where controls would become unresponsive under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where aiming was pushing the player away from the wall they were standing next to.
- Fixed an issue where controller prompts were showing even though a controller was not plugged in.
- Fixed an issue where a member that is removed from a platoon becomes its leader.
- Fixed HUD elements not showing in certain cases.
Full patch notes can be found here.