Guitar Hero Live is out now for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and WiiU from Activision and FreeStyle Games. A single guitar bundle will cost you $99.99 and two guitar set is $149.99. Guitar Hero Live allows three people to play locally – two guitars and singing into a USB microphone (not provided) the game has been given a complete overhaul with new button configurations on the neck of the guitar.
- New improved design.
- Available on multiple consoles.
- Being a rockstar on stage is new and interesting.
- Having a leaderboard for streaming songs makes it challenging.
- High re-play value.
- Song list not popular hits or familiar songs.
- How long will live streaming service be supported?
- When it’s hard it’s too hard – when it’s easy it’s too easy.
- Whammy bar does nothing – just cosmetic and doesn’t stay in place.
- Can’t pick difficulty of streaming songs prior to when they start playing.
- Real world cash options to unlock songs.